I would like to learn how to use better English expressions(15)

After he left, my brother blurted out “The reason he came over is the book.” I also felt the same way. I didn’t know where to hide my disappointment. What if he had told me that he needed to get the book as well as he wanted to meet me while he came over anyway? No, it was impossible. It couldn't be. I was not seeing this. Then, a text message with the beep, “BEE-DEE-DEE-DEEE-DEE-DEEE-DEE-DEE-DUM" came in. “Hey, I saw you in a while and learned a lot from you while talking with you. I'm sure you will succeed.” Since I saw through what the massage meant from the start, I didn’t want to read it anymore. It just cracks me up. I don’t know he was this guy. Fiddlesticks!

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors in my writing.

After he left, my brother blurted out, “The (sole) reason he came over is the book.” I also felt the same way. I didn’t know where to hide my disappointment. What if he had told me that he needed to get the book as well as he wanted to meet me while he came over anyway? No, it was impossible. It couldn't be. I was not seeing this. Then, a text message with the beep, “BEE-DEE-DEE-DEEE-DEE-DEEE-DEE-DEE-DUM" came in. “Hey, I saw you in a while (what do you mean? Earlier? In a bit?) and learned a lot from you while talking with you. I'm sure you will succeed.” Since I saw through what the message meant from the start (or, "Since I knew precisely what the message was going to be about, ..."), I didn’t want to read it anymore ("anymore" is unnecessary). It just cracked me up. I didn't know he was this type of guy. Fiddlesticks!

After he left, my brother blurted out,The reason He just came over is for the book.” I also felt the same way. I didn’t know where to hide my disappointment. What if he had told me that he needed to get wanted the book as well as he wantinged to meet see me as well? while he came over anyway? No, it was impossible Nah, it will never happen! It couldn't be. I was not seeing this. Then, a text message with the came beeping, “BEE-DEE-DEE-DEEE-DEE-DEEE-DEE-DEE-DUM" came in. “Hey, I saw you in a while and just seeing you for such a short while that I learnt ed a lot so much from you while talking with you. I'm Am sure you'll do wellwill succeed.”

Since I saw through what the message meant from the start, I saw through the sarcasm in the message, I didn’t want to read it anymore. It just cracks me up. [This means you are laughing in happiness.  So in this context, it is wrong.] I don't know whether I should cry or not.  I know I had been had.  Crap! I don’t know he was this guy.[Don't understand this line] Fiddlesticks! [This is rather dated, so I used the more modern term.]