Practice

I feel prepared to practice my english with others. i know that my english is poor yet but it's better that before. i'd like help the people with portuguese too, i love talk to different people from other countries.

Practice

I feel prepared to practice my English with others. I know that my English is poor, yet but it's better that before. I'd like to help the people with Portuguese too, I love talking with different people from other countries.

Muito bom Sergio, outras correções que as pessoas fez estavam erradas.  Usa a minha correção para estudar.

Practice

I feel prepared to practice my English with others. I know that my english is poor yet (so far) but it's better that than before. I'd like help the people with portuguese too, I love to talk to different people from other countries.

O seu inglês é bom. Só não esquece escrever "I" e "English" ou qualquer idioma com maiúscula :)

Practice

I feel prepared ready to practice my English with others. I know that my English is  has been poor yet, but it's better that before. I'd like to help the people with Portuguese too, I love to talk to different people from others countries.