My struggle with English

I have subject about to build skyscraper.
I knew vocabulary such as: pile foundations, pre-cast piles, pile auger etc.
But I have a one problem. Exactly a few problems. I don't understand these words: "in situ concrete", "sounding dull". May be someone help me? My translator don't deal with them.
Obviously please about correction.

My Struggle with English

I have subject about to build skyscraper. I knew vocabulary terms such as: pile foundations, pre-cast piles, pile auger etc. But However, I have a one problem... To be exact, two. ly a few problems. I don't understand these words: "in situ concrete" and "sounding dull". May be can someone help me? My translator is at a loss. don't deal with them. Obviously please about correctionThanks.

"In situ" means "in place/position".  There are many meanings in different disciplines.  See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_situ

Most probably in your case, cement made on site.  You have to provide the context since we are not specialist in that field.  Same with "sounding dull".  It can mean "uninteresting", "stupid" or that the literal meaning of having a dull sound like a thud.  For example, when you hit the ground and hearing a dull sound, it can mean that there is nothing in the earth.  If you hear something "bright", it means you had hit something solid in the ground.