I am just practicing my wrong English

Dear diary:
This week I broke my ankle, so I couldn't go to the school and so next week, that is not good to me because I need to study hard for IELTS on June, and my skills on English, aren't improve like I would like, but this week I tried to study at home and I will do it next week.
I really want to figure out which is the more easier way to learn English I am studying since 9 month ago and now my English should be like a pro, don't you believe that? But what can I do? My English is not the best, however I will study a lot those next three month for pass the IELTS exam.

just I want that you revise and review my mistakes thank you! And please give more information about how I can improve my English thank you! I will write any time that I can.

Dear Diary,

This week I broke my ankle so I could not go to school.  This is not good because next week I need to study hard for the IELTS, which I am taking in June.  My English skills are not improving as much as I would like, so this week I tried to study at home, and I will also try to study next week.

I really want to figure out which is the easiest way to learn English- I have been studying for 9 months now, and my I should be able to speak English like a pro, don't you think?  But what can I do?  My English is not the best so I will study as much as possible over the next three months.