Who has arrived?

There is a sparrow building a nest in the store room at second story, a lovely choice of place in hope of attracting new love. Across the street you see people cleaning their terraces and balconies. Children half naked playing across the town holding ice cream, chocolates and golla (local type of ice lolly). Ice cream van is tuning special advertisement sound from a distance and children rushes to parents to ask for money.

Inside house you see mom has made a mess with clothes, everyone busy packing cartons. Whole bunch of different colorful clothes like one is dealing with circus wardrobes. Inside kitchen, you see some lizards have re appeared. Fridge is filled with soft drinks and fruits.

Cell phone inbox is full. Friends are planning where to hangout this time. Surprisingly sharing ideas to avoid complexion from getting dark this time. Lolx. Some thoughts about shopping, and then some wild ideas about how to have even more fun this time.

Some serious planning of how to cope with electricity load shedding this time. Some people have already given up and started planning to spend time in mountainous places like Gilgit, Muree, Shangla, Swat, and etc.

Well, “Summer has arrived” in Pakistan. How summer arrive at your place?

Note: Taylor Swift, please leave me alone. I have raped the replay button listening your songs. I’m warning you.