Human population has increased repidly

There are too many people on earth.that means greater pressures for the earth.Overpopulation is not benefit for living .Almost every country faced the population problem.The population growth brings lots of problem,such as food shorttage.that the land couldn't so many grain,water lacking.As we know,water and food is very important to human.We can't live without them.Cities become more and more crowded,that cause heavy traffic,housing shortage,more and more people losing their jobs.That also puts much pressure on education and environment.The environment polluted by the modern industry.There are many reason for populaton growth.First of all,people want to have a better life.They need to creative their home.They need more people working with them.Second,they want to make life easierby creativing tools,science and technology.The factories are born.People inventedlots of machines.More and more people are needed.Last there are some reason about customs.People prefer boys and girls.Especially in the Chinese countryside.In order to have a boy,they have to produce more children,which causes overpopulation.

Human population has been increasing rapidly

There are many people on the earth. Huge popluation creates unhealthy atmoshphere for living and creates pressure on resources. Every country is facing population problem.The population growth brings lots of problems such as: food shortage, natural resources depletion. As we know,water and food is very important for human. We can't sustain longer without it. Cities becomes more crowded and creates many problems such as: Traffic, housing shortage,Job scarcity also create competitive environment to avail good education. our environment has been polluting by  modern industries.There are many reasons for populaton growth.

First of all,people want better life.They are doing creativity for their home.They need more people for work. They want to make their life easier by inovative tools and technologies. Our scientist invented lots of gadaget and still they are working for it. Our customs are also responsible for huge poplulaton growth such as  giving preference to boy instead of girls. Especially in the Chinese countryside. In order to have a boy,they have to produce more children,which causes overpopulation.