Can you help me find out some mistakes in grammer?

Today is the day of the world to improve the concept of autism. Autism is a whole life developing obstacle which can be attributed to the nervous system lose balance effecting the ability of brain, the symptom appears before 3 years old, and the patients are always children. The feature of autism can describe into the deficience of social interaction ability, the difficult on communicate with language and non-language, behaviors, interesting, and limited activities. Autism is fluent in all around the world among children, high incidence of a disease, which produces a huge effect on children and their family, community and society.

Thanks!

Can you help me find out some any grammatical mistakes in grammer?

Today is the day (or "Now is the time") of for the world to improve the concept its understanding of autism. Autism is a whole life developing life-long developmental obstacle which can be attributed to the nervous system lose balance imbalances, affecting the ability normal functions of the brain. Sufferers are always diagnosed as childrenas the symptoms appears before prior to 3 years old of age. and the patients are always children. The features of autism can describe into the deficience of include impaired social interaction ability, the difficulty with on verbal and non-verbal communication with language and non-language, abnormal behaviors, interesting (What do you mean by this?), and other activity limitations limited activities. Autism is fluent in present all around the world worldwide among children. This high incidence of a disease, which produces a huge effects on children and their families, communities and society as a whole.

Thanks!

Very understandable, good job!