Statement on the reason for applying and what I expect from participation

Statement on the reason for applying and what I expect from participation in a course at the Summer Academy.
I am a student of the Moscow Art Theatre School. Our Institute provides a very comprehensive knowledge of the fine arts and the new theater technology. But I think that I can not get there sufficient knowledge and experience on subjects that interest me: contemporary art, the use of new technologies, not only in performing arts, but also in the fine arts. First, to create your original work of art, one must be familiar with what has been done before and your colleagues are doing around, have a good knowledge of modern art capabilities to successfully apply them in my own work.
I actively study English, get in touch with my peers from different countries, I think that training in the Summer Academy will help me to become better acquainted with talented young guys from around the world to communicate, share knowledge and, perhaps, joint artistic projects.
In addition, I am interested in culture of Austria, in particular, of Salzburg, as the ancient center of culture. Education in the Summer Academy will give me an opportunity to increase their knowledge not only in the fine arts, but also in music (I'm very interested in the International Music Festival in Salzburg, which takes place in July and August), in the history of theater, as well as studying the history and culture of Austria as a whole. Also, I hope that the training at the Academy will help me in choosing a university for continue education after I graduate studies in the Moscow Art Theatre School this summer.
I work in the theater, for the last three years I carried the play in Russian theaters.
But I would like to implement not only in the theater, but in the fine arts. I think that the knowledge gained at the Academy will give me the opportunity to express myself in a new way.
I hope to be accepted in the Summer Academy and make maximum diligence to explore all the knowledge and skills that will be offered by the teachers of the Academy.
Yours sincerely,
Alina Alimova

I am a student of the Moscow Art Theatre School. Our Institute provides a very comprehensive knowledge of fine arts and new theater technology, but I worry that I can not get sufficient knowledge and experience on subjects that interest me there. I am particularly interested in contemporary art and the use of new technologies, not only in performing arts, but also in the fine arts. First, to create your original work of art, one must be familiar with what has been done before and what your colleagues are doing around you, and have a good knowledge of modern art capabilities to successfully apply them in my own work.
    I am currently studying English, and enjoy communicating with and making new friends from different countries, I think that training in the Summer Academy will help me to become better acquainted with talented young guys from around the world to communicate, share knowledge and, perhaps, joint artistic projects.
    In addition, I am interested in culture of Austria, in particular, of Salzburg, as the ancient center of culture. Education in the Summer Academy will give me an opportunity to increase their knowledge not only in the fine arts, but also in music (I'm very interested in the International Music Festival in Salzburg, which takes place in July and August), in the history of theater, as well as studying the history and culture of Austria. Also, I hope that the training at the Academy will help me in choosing a university for continue education after I graduate in my studies at the Moscow Art Theatre School this summer.
    I have worked in theater for the last three years, and I have participated in several plays in Russian theaters.
    But I would also like to work not only in theater, but in the fine arts. I think that the knowledge gained at the Academy will give me the opportunity to express myself in a new way.
    I hope to be accepted in the Summer Academy and studying with maximum diligence to explore all the knowledge and skills that will be offered by the teachers of the Academy.
    Yours sincerely,
    Alina Alimova