Tomb-sweeping Day

The tomb-sweeping Day, also known as Qingming Festival, is around Aprial 5th every year,108 days behind the winter solstice. It has been one of China's statutory holidays since 2008. The day after tomorrow, April 4th this year, is the Qingming Festival. We take three-day holiday(4th Apr-6 Apr).

People visit graves of their ancestors and burn fake money as well. Many hi-end and fashionable goods pop up recent years, such as fake IPAD, IPHONE, laptop, luxurious vehicles, health care products, etc, which are made of paper and necessary brackets.

Of couse, in some places, it is a custom to eat some specific food on the tomb-sweeping day.

Does your country have similar festival? If yes, what would you do at that day? Is there any special things need to do?

Tomb-Sweeping Day

The Tomb-Sweeping Day, also known as Qingming Festival, is around April 5th every year,>space<108 days behind after the winter solstice. It has been one of China's statutory holidays since 2008. The day after tomorrow, April 4th this year, is the Qingming Festival. We take a three day holiday>space<(April 4th - April 6th) to celebrate the festival.

People visit the graves of their ancestors and burn fake money as well. Many high-end and fashionable goods have popped up around this time in recent years such as fake iPad, iPhone, laptops, luxurious vehicles, health care products, etc. which are made of paper and necessary brackets

Of course, in some places, it is a custom to eat some specific foods on the Tomb-Sweeping Day.

Does your country have similar festival? If yes, what would do you do at on that day? Is  Are there any special things you need to do?

Very interesting holiday. In my culture, we don't have a festival like that. 

I wasn't sure what you meant by "necessary brackets"; nevertheless, you did a great job.