The night shift.

Today is Tuesday. It's 11pm now. I just came to work. It means I'll be working till 7am. I don't like to work the nights but a work the nights pays better than other shifts though.

The night shift.

Today is Tuesday. It's 11pm now. I just came to work. It means I'll be working till 7am. I don't like to work the nights at night but  working at night is paid than morning a work the nights pays better than other shifts though.

The night shift.

Today is Tuesday. It's 11pm now. I just came got to (or arrived at) work. It means I'll be working till until 7am. I don't like to work the nights but a work the nights working the night shift pays better than other shifts though.

No need to use 'though' when you have already used 'but'!

The Night Shift.

Today is Tuesday. It's 11pm now. I just came got to work. It That means I'll be working till 7am. I don't like to work the nights, but a work the nights pay better than other shifts though.

Night shifts don't sound fun. My brother works night, though, and he likes it.

The night shift.

Today is Tuesday. It's 11pm now. I just came to work. It means I'll be working till 7am. I don't like to work at the nights, but It is paied better for a working the at nights  than for other shifts though.