Passion week.

There is a traditional custom in my country this days: Saints processions, Christs processions Virgins processions and Jesus Christ passion performances in all the cities. My village is not the exception and last Friday was represented the twenty-ninth edition. More than seven hundred actors, citizens mostly, and twenty three thousand visitors, they lived again this moment in Christ life by the representation of last dinner, the Herod´s trial, the Sanhedrin, Pilate´s trial, the Stations of the Cross through the streets of Jerusalem, the encounter with the Virgin Mary, with Magdalen Mary, with the prostitutes and with the leprosy people, the crucifixion act and finally, the resurrection.
The scenery, as usual, was the cathedral, the hermitage and the castle in the top of the cliffs, the roman bridge, and the stone pavement streets of the old town. The weather was good and nothing worth mentioning darkened the representation.
It´s amazing how every year, in the same places and with the same argument, people look at the sky and pray for rain don´t drop during those days, and how they feel the shame and the pain as if they would be ready to share the suffering of Jesus. It´s amazing the odd drums and horns march music. It´s surprising all this people dressed in such a variety of strange suits, and how they carry heavy platforms, standarts and march for hours all around the cities. And you get stunned when people start singing with tears in their eyes, sad songs full of wrenching feelings from the deepest nooks of their souls. It´s very difficult not to cry. It seems as if everybody recognize the highest sacrifice for humanity in this day.

Passion week.

There is a traditional custom in my country this during these days: Saints' processions, Christ's processions, Virgin's processions, and Jesus Christ passion performances passion plays in every city. My village is not the exception. and Last Friday was represented the twenty-ninth edition. More than seven hundred actors, mostly citizens, and twenty three thousand visitors they relived again this moment in Christ's life by the representation the Last dinner Supper, the Herod's trial, the Sanhedrin, Pilate´s trial, the Stations of the Cross through the streets of Jerusalem, the encounter with the Virgin Mary, with Mary Magdalene, with the prostitutes, with the leprosy people lepers, the act of crucifixion, and finally, the resurrection.
    The scenery, as usual, was the cathedral, the hermitage and the castle in on the top of the cliffs, the Roman bridge, and the stone pavement streets of the old town. The weather was good and nothing worth mentioning darkened the representation.
    It´s amazing how every year, in the same places and with the same argument(maybe discussion or prayers here, I don't fully understand this sentence), the people who look at to the sky and pray for rain don´t drop during those days, and how they feel the shame and the pain as if they would be ready to share the suffering of Jesus. It´s amazing tThe odd drums and horns marching music of the horns is amazing. It´s surprising all this these people dressed in such a variety of strange suits costumes, and how they carry heavy platforms, standartds and march for hours all around the cities. And you get stunned when people start singing with tears in their eyes, sad songs full of wrenching feelings from the depths nooks of their souls. It´s very difficult not to cry. It seems as if everybody recognizes the highest sacrifice for humanity in on this day.

Very good. Very easy to understand, most of my corrections are simply to make it sound more natural.