I'd like to share a beautiful poem and music for you^^.

《玉树后庭花》(yù shù hòu tíng huā)
丽宇芳林对高阁,新装艳质本倾城;(lì yǔ fāng lín duì gāo gé,xīn zhuāng yàn zhì běn qīng chéng;)
映户凝娇乍不进,出帷含态笑相迎。 (yìng hú níng jiāo zhà bù jìn, chū wéi hán tài xiào xiāng yíng 。)
妖姬脸似花含露,玉树流光照后庭;(yāo jī liǎn shì huā hán lù ,yù shù liú guāng zhào hòu tíng。)
花开花落不长久,落红满地归寂中!(huā kāi huā luò bù cháng jiǔ ,luò hóng mǎn dì guī jì zhōng 。)

It came from the last emperor of the Southern Dynasties - Chen, he wrote this palace-style poetry for his favorite imperial concubine ,zhāng lì huá.
Most people thought he as a very extravagant and dissolute emperor because of that he always play with women and didn’t care about the affairs ,even the dynasty came to an end , he still indulged in debauchery,
But i think he is really a good poet,he wrote many good poets ,like
《夜亭度雁赋 yè tíng dù yàn fù》,and <<玉树后庭花yù shù hòu tíng huā>> etc.When i was a middle school student ,i learned an other poetry named 《泊秦淮qíng huái hé 》,and the last two sentences are:商女不知亡国恨,隔江犹唱《后庭花》。 [shāng nǚ bù zhī wáng guó hèn,gé jiāng yóu chàng 《hòu tíng huā》means :the alme who sang songs for survival didn’t care about the destruction of the country,and still sang the song 《hou ting hua 》 on the other side of the river]
Then 《后庭花》 stand for a music of countries perish,called “ 亡国之音,靡靡之音wáng guó zhī yī, mí mí zhī yīn” ,And of course zhāng lì huá became another one of the women who bring the death to the country .In chinese history , there are many women like li hua . They all have beautiful faces ,lithe and graceful body appearance,they attractted men’s eyes .When the countries came to an end , they have to stand all the bad public opinions.Such as the imperial concubine-Yang杨贵妃,Xī Shī 西施,Sū dá jǐ苏妲己, Zhào fēi yàn赵飞燕 ,etc.
Girls make no mistakes because of the beautiful faces,and they are just girls,
In my opinion ,i think the poetry is nice and the music is sadness ,like that you are seeing a girl in a palace, you see her prosperity , and then going down, like the flower growing up full of expects, fulling bloom ,Attracted a lot of attentions ,then falling and scattering on the ground.

《玉树后庭花》(yù shù hòu tíng huā)

Most people thought he was a very extravagant and dissolute emperor because of that he was always playing with women ,neglecting his duties ,even as the dynasty came to an end , he still indulged in debauchery,
    That said,i think he is a really  good poet,who wrote many good poets ,like
    《夜亭度雁赋 yè tíng dù yàn fù》,and <<玉树后庭花yù shù hòu tíng huā>> etc.When i was a middle school student ,i learned some other poetry named 《泊秦淮qíng huái hé 》,and the last two sentences are:商女不知亡国恨,隔江犹唱《后庭花》。 [shāng nǚ bù zhī wáng guó hèn,gé jiāng yóu chàng 《hòu tíng huā》which means :the alme who sang songs for survival didn’t care about the destruction of the country,and still sang the song 《hou ting hua 》 on the other side of the river]

Then 《后庭花》 stands for a music of countries who perish,called “ 亡国之音,靡靡之音wáng guó zhī yī, mí mí zhī yīn” ,and of course zhāng lì huá became another one of the women who brought the death to the country .In Chinese history , there are many women like li hua . They all have beautiful faces ,lithe and graceful body appearance,they attract men’s eyes .When the countries came to an end , they have to stand all the bad public opinions.Such as the imperial concubine-Yang杨贵妃,Xī Shī 西施,Sū dá jǐ苏妲己, Zhào fēi yàn赵飞燕 ,etc.
    Girls make no mistakes because of their beautiful faces,and they are just girls,
    In my opinion ,i think the poetry is nice and the music is filled with sadness ,like that seeing a girl in a palace, you see her prosperity , and then her decline, like the flower growing up full of expectations, full bloom ,Attracting a lots of attentions ,then falling and scattering on the ground.

Thank you for looking  at it ,and thanks for your correction^^. 

《玉树后庭花》(yù shù hòu tíng huā)

Most people thought he was a very extravagant and dissolute emperor because of that he was always playing (fooling around) with women, neglecting his duties and didn’t care about the affairs, even as the dynasty came to an end, he still indulged in debauchery.
    But That said, i think he is a really a good poet, he who wrote many good poets poems, like
    《夜亭度雁赋 yè tíng dù yàn fù》, and <<玉树后庭花yù shù hòu tíng huā>> etc. When i was a middle school student, i learned an some other poetry named 《泊秦淮qíng huái hé 》; the last two sentences are:商女不知亡国恨,隔江犹唱《后庭花》。 [shāng nǚ bù zhī wáng guó hèn,gé jiāng yóu chàng 《hòu tíng huā》 which means : the alme who sang songs for survival didn’t care about the destruction of the country, and still sang the song 《hou ting hua 》 on the other side of the river]

Then 《后庭花》 stands for a music of countries who perish, called “ 亡国之音,靡靡之音wáng guó zhī yī, mí mí zhī yīn”, and of course zhāng lì huá became another one of the women who bring brought the death to the country. In Chinese history, there are many women like li hua. They all have beautiful faces, lithe and graceful body appearance,they who attractted mens eyes. When the countries came to an end, they have to stand for all the bad public opinions (they are subjects of ridicule). Such as the imperial concubines: Yang杨贵妃,Xī Shī 西施,Sū dá jǐ苏妲己, Zhào fēi yàn赵飞燕 ,etc.
    Girls make no mistakes because of their beautiful faces, and they are just girls!
    In my opinion, i think the poetry is nice and the music is filled with sadness, like that you are of seeing a girl in a palace, you see her prosperity, and then her decline (or downfall) going down, like the flower growing up full of expectations, full ing bloom, attracting a lots of attentions ... and then falling and scattering on the ground.

很哲学上。。。谢谢Sabrina