#5. The detention

My goal: learn new words by writing a short story
New words: relentless, abstain, approach, probation, arrogant, straggly, delve, visage, gruesome, stitch, mess about, wistfully, deflate, sheepish, furtively, reproachful, mouldy, amendment, intimidation, forthcoming

Johny with straggly hair does not study properly and always mess about. Nobody wonders that his probation was prolonged to another month. However, he also got relentless detention. It made it possible owing to a little amendment adding by head master. It said a few teachers abstained in vote and even claimed that intimidation is not good way to run school. Moreover, all students do not like the head master and find him gruesome. Anyway the Johny understands that forthcoming detention is unavoidable and this fact reflects on his visage.
Since he got the detention all his fellows are whispering when they see his approaching. Even sheepish Bob furtivly is looking at him with distrust. Johny wistfully desires to go back and did not be so arrogant as he was. He already has deflated his parents' hope and catched many reproachful students eyes.

His detention is to delve into old books, clean mouldy covers and stitch them. It is a lesson for Johny and he does not want to repeat such situation.

#5. The detention

Johny, with straggly hair, does not study properly and always mess about messes around. Nobody wonders is surprised that his probation was prolonged to another month and However, he also got relentless detention. It made it possible owing to a little amendment adding by head master. It said  The headmaster recently made an amendment to the school rules and this is what landed Johny in detention.  A few teachers abstained in the vote and even claimed that intimidation is not good way to run school. Moreover, all of the students do not like the head master and find him gruesome. Anyway, Howeverthe Johny understands that his forthcoming detention is unavoidable and this fact reflects on his visage. 

Since he got the detention, all his fellows classmates are whispering when they see his him approaching. Even sheepish Bob is furtivly is looking at him with distrust. Johny wistfully desires to go back and did not be so as arrogant as he was. He already has deflated his parents' hopes and catched caught many reproachful student's eyes.

His detention is to delve into old books, clean mouldy covers and stitch them. It is a lesson for Johny and he does not want to repeat such situation again.