Are students required to used special exercise books to do their homework in your country?

Are students required to used special exercise books to do their homework in your country?In China, students are required to use a kind of exercise book, with four paralled lines on every page. Please see the picture attached. I heard that students in native Enlish countries don't use this kind of exercise book. Is it true? How about your country?

Are students required to used special exercise books to do their homework in your country? In China, students are required to use a kind of exercise book, with (or 'which has') rows of four paralleled lines ('paralleled' isn't necessary) on every page. Please see the picture attached. I heard that students in native English countries don't use this kind of exercise book. Is it true? How about [in] your country?

'to have used' is the past particple.

e.g. You were supposed to have used that special exercise book which Jeremy was talking about! Why didn't you?!

There's more than four parallel lines on each page! Hence 'rows of'.

Keep it up!