is it correct? (part 1)

As I said in the section A, the beginning of this research will consist of the collection, the selection and the analysis of all the materials which can be useful to support my study. Instead, the last phase will be dedicated to the draft, the correction and the finalization of the thesis. During the first part of the work, I will collect the bibliographic sources, consulting several online-catalogues and looking for the libraries or the bookstores where I can find those volumes. Then, I will look for the books that are out of print or other documents kept in the already-mentioned archives of the Baudo Foundation. It will be very interesting to take part even to the conferences and the events organized periodically by the same Foundation in order to enrich my knowledge and to find new ideas. I don’t mean to search the books (or other material) only in Italian and English language, but I can also look for the ones written in German. Beyond these data, I’d like to collect also other thesis related to my ideas.

Is it This Correct? (Part 1)

As I said mentioned in the section A, the beginning of this research will consists of the collection, the selection and the analysis of all the materials which can be are useful to in supporting my hypothesis study. Instead However, the last phase section is will be dedicated to the draft, the correction and the finalization of the thesis. During the first part of the work, I will collected the bibliographic sources, consulting researching several online-catalogues and looking for the libraries or the bookstores where I can find those sources volumes. Then, I will look for the books that whether these books are out of print or other documents kept in the already-mentioned archives of the Baudo Foundation. It will be very interesting to take part even to the in conferences and the events organized periodically by the same Foundation in order to enrich my knowledge and to find gather new ideas. I don’t mean to search the books (or other material) only in I have to delve also into German sources other than those appeared in Italian and English print language, but I can also look for the ones written in German. Beyond these data, I’d like to collect also Other thesis related to my ideas are also of great help.