My Swimming Experiemce

I went to learn swimming this Monday and it was a very unforgettable experience. I dared not go into the pool at first because I was afraid of being drowned, then my friends said loudly in the water, "Come on! we can protect you, don't be scared!". Encouraged by my friends, I went into the pool and walked along the swimming lane to be familiar
with the water life. Then they taught me to practice to hold my breath in the water. They told me that I could learn floating on the water after I could hold my breath. Unfortunately, I still could't float on the water because of my tension. Then my friends told me I could't float until I relaxed myself . Then I tried to relax myself and practice again and again. Finally, I could float on the water. I was so exited even though I had drunk some water. I will continue to learn swimming till I can swim very proficiently.

My Swimming Experiemce

I went to learn swimming this Monday and it was a very unforgettable experience. I dared not go into the pool at first because I was afraid of being drowned, then my friends said loudly in the water, "Come on! We can protect you, don't be scared!". Encouraged by my friends, I went into the pool and walked along the swimming lane to be familiar with the water life. Then they taught me to practice to holding my breath in the water. They told me that I could learn floating on the water after I could hold my breath. Unfortunately, I still couldn't float on the water because of my tension. Then my friends told me I couldn't float until I relaxed myself. Then I tried to relax myself and practice again and again. Finally, I could float on the water. I was so exited even though I had drunk some water. I will continue to learn swimming until I can swim very proficiently.