Hope you help me to correct the article thanks~ <Charlotte's Web> 观后感

Charlotte's Web
This is a happened in a quiet village story about commitment and friendship.
A pig, a pig named Wilbur.
A spider, a spider named Charlotte.
On a farm and wrote their own story.
A stunted growth of the pig had the fragile life,but was saved by a kind-hearted girl.
At this moment, this pig named Wilbur had his first friend -- -- Fern.
Has left the mother, but under the care of the girl, Wilbur grew up. Naughty, optimistic, kind, sincere.
When Wilbur grew up, no longer be allowed as Fern pets at home.Had to be sent to the neighbor's farm, Live the life of his unknown.
In this small farm, Wilbur had many of his new friends.Sheep, cows, and horses, geese and a spider named Charlotte and a mouse called the Templeton.
Happy time quickly in the past.When Wilbur know the spring pigs will be killed before Christmas.He said that sentence: It isn 't fair! I want to live! I want to see the snow!
This let me see the little pig's unique and brave.
Wilbur's good friend Charlotte commitment to helping Wilbur could see snow in winter.With the help of the mouse,Charlotte weave all sorts of magic word to describe Wilbur.Finally, Wilbur ushered in the life of another spring.Finally, when Charlotte is becoming more and more weak, When she close to death,She tells Wilbur: we're born, we live,and, when our time comes, we die.It's just the natural cycle of life.
See charlotte and Wilbur's farewell, some want to cry feeling.
Farm animals are very interesting and very kind.I really miss that smart spider, let me respect the spider charlotte.
I think I'll always remember this fairy tale full of warm,Tells the story of a pig and a spider story about commitment and the miracle of friendship.

On seeing Charlotte and Wilbur's farewell, saying goodbye to each other, I felt like I some wanted to cry feeling.

The farm animals are very interesting and very kind.__I really miss that smart spider. let me She invokes respect for her the spider charlotte.

I think I'll will always remember this fairy tale full of warmth, ,Tells the story of story of a pig and a spider. story about commitment and the miracles of friendship.

Did you watch the animation starring the voices of Debbie Reynolds and Paul Lynde?

http://www.tudou.com/albumcover/KeOQo7536P0.html          Mainland China

For those outside China, google search for "Charlotte's Web 1973"

On this small farm, Wilbur had made many of his new friends, the sheep, the cows, and the horses, and the geese.  and He also had two special friends: a spider named Charlotte and a mouse called the Templeton. .

Happy times went quickly in the past.__However, when Wilbur know the found out that spring pigs will be killed before Christmas, he said that sentence: uttered, "It's isn't fair! I want to live! I want to see the snow!"

This let me see the little pig's unique and brave. Wilbur is brave and determined.  With the help and commitment, Wilbur's good friend, Charlotte commitment,  began to helping Wilbur him to could see the snow in winter.__With the help of Templeton, the mouse, Charlotte began to weave all sorts of webs with magic words to describe Wilbur.__Finally, Wilbur was able to ushered into the life of another spring.__Finally, when However, as time passed, Charlotte is becoming more and more became weaker and weaker. , When As she was close to death,_She tells Wilbur: "We're born, we live,_and, when our time comes, we die.__It's just the natural cycle of life."

Charlotte's Web

This is a story happened in a quiet village story. It is about commitment and friendship. There was a pig, a pig named Wilbur and A spider, a spider named Charlotte.

On a farm and wrote their own story. This is their story...

A stunted growth of the pig was born a runt,  had the fragile life,but that was to be saved by a kind-hearted girlWilbur's going-to-be best friend, Fern.

Has left the Wilbur was taken away from his mother, but to be under the care of Fern. the girl, Wilbur grew up. Naughty, to be optimistic, kind, sincere but also like all kids, a naughty one.

When As Wilbur had grown grew up, he is no longer be allowed as Fern pets at home to be in the house as a pet.__He was  Had to be sent to the neighboring 's farm, Live the not knowing how his  life  is going to be. of his unknown.