Need some help with a letter of recommendation

I need to write a letter of recommendation for a company. And I think that my version sounds terribly unnatural in English...
I am posting it here. I would be glad if somebody helped me to improve it!

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

The representative office of the joint-stock company “X-company” in Moscow confirms maintaining regular and successful cooperation with “N-company”. N-company made translations of various documents, promotional materials, articles in the media and performed as well the translation of the X-company website into Russian. The interpreters of the company also provided interpreting services during the visit of the X-company representatives to Moscow in August 2012 and during the visit of the company owner in March 2013.

The representative office of the joint-stock company “X-company” in Moscow were satisfied with the quality of the provided services, professionalism of the N-company specialists and promptness of the rendered services. All the translations were of high quality, they were provided in due time. Interpreting services were at an adequate professional level which is of the utmost importance for the image of our company.

We can recommend N-company as a partner and we plan to continue our cooperation.

With the best wishes,

I need to write a letter of recommendation for a company. And I think that my version sounds terribly very unnatural in English...
    I am posting it here. I would be glad if somebody can helped me to improve it!

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

As representative of my company, X in my opinion, N-company has done great professional translations of promotional materials, media articles and our website from English into Russian.  They have provided well trained interpretors when our representatives came to Moscow in August 2012 and in March 2013. [Keep to the point and dispense all unnecessary information not pertaining to the intent of this letter]

We are extremely pleased and satisfied with their quality of services provided.  The professionalism and promptness of their interpretors and specialists were indeed of the first calibre and our company image has been enhanced as such.

It is of great pleasure to recommend the services of N-Company.  You will find them as satisfactory as we have. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

With the best wishes, Sincerely,

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

The representative office of the joint-stock company “X-company” in Moscow confirms that they are maintaining regular and successful cooperation with “N-company”. N-company have made translations of various documents, promotional materials, articles in the media and performed as well the translation of the X-company website into Russian. The interpreters of the company also provided their translation services during the visit of the X-company representatives to Moscow in August 2012, and during the visit of the company owner in March 2013.

The representative office of the joint-stock company “X-company” in Moscow were satisfied with the quality of the provided services, professionalism of the N-company specialists and promptness of the rendered services. All the translations were of a high quality, which they were provided with in due time. Interpreting services were at an highly professional level which is of the utmost importance for the image of our company.

We can recommend N-company as a partner and we plan to continue our cooperation with them.

With our best wishes,

Generally this is very good, there's only a few minor changes to make the letter flow a bit easier.