My hobbies

I'll tell you about me.
I studied at the University "Computer Systems Engineering", I'm currently working on a satellite monitoring company in my city. I'm 25 years old. :)
I need to learn English to grow in my work.

I like to doing exercise, on weekends I swim 1 hour and then I play soccer with some girls.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go out to run around my house for 1 hour, really I enjoy doing these activities.

I'm reading a book called "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel García Márquez, I recommend it to you.

Thanks for helping me correct.

My hobbies

I'll tell you about myself.
    I studied "computer systems engineering" at my university/at school, and I'm now currently working at a satellite monitoring company in my city. I'm 25 years old. :)
    I need to learn English to advance in my career.

I like exercising. On weekends I swim an hour and then I play soccer with some girls.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go out to run around my house for an hour. I really enjoy doing these activities.

I'm reading a book by Gabriel García Márquez called "One Hundred Years of Solitude." I recommend it to you.

Thanks for helping me correct this notebook entry.

Good job! Muy bien hecho! If you have any questions about the corrections I made, please feel free to ask.

My hobbies

I'll tell you about me myself.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go out to run around my house for 1 hour, really I I really enjoy doing these activities.

Thanks for helping me correct.