Hiking

During the hot days of March my cousins, siblings, friends and myself used to go hiking. We got up early in the morning, packed our meals and departed to the mountains. What made this adventure interesting was the challenges we faced in our way, because no having a trial or an actual road to walk on, we needed to do it ourselves, sometimes we had to return back because there was not a way to move forward, but we did not give up until we arrived to the point we wanted to, so once we where there, we spent a good time talking, playing, eating and enjoying nature. Later before the sunset we put our stuff away and started our way back home.

Hiking

During the hot days of March my cousins, siblings, friends and myself used to go hiking. We got up early in the morning, packed our meals and departed to the mountains. What made this adventure interesting was the challenges we faced on our way, because not having a trail or an actual road to walk on, we needed to find our own way. Sometimes we had to return backtrack because there was no a way to move forward. But we did not give up until we arrived at the point we wanted to reach. Once we where there, we spent a good time talking, playing, eating and enjoying nature. Later, before the sunset, we packed our stuff away and started our way back home.