Second Entry

This is my second entry and I think here is a perfect place to practice my writing skills.
Yesterday was raining to much in the city where I live. I had a lot of problem to go for my job. Unhappy the city don't had lucky with the last major and many places have been trouble with obstruct pipes and streets full of trash and water. Although I came a little later my boss don't anger me, maybe he had the same problems.

Second Entry

Yesterday was raining so much in the city where I live. that I had a lot of many problems getting to go for my job work. Unhappy Unfortunately, the city don't had lucky did not fix the problems with the last major flood and there are many places have been trouble with obstruct clogged up pipes and the streets are floating with full of trash and of course, water everywhere. Although I came in a little later my boss don't was not angry with me. maybe Most probably, he had the same problems too.

Second Entry

Yesterday was raining to too much in the city where I live. I had a lot of problems to go for getting to my job (or...getting to work). Unhappy Unfortunately the city don't had lucky didn't have luck with the last major rainfall and many places have been trouble with obstructed pipes and streets full of trash and water. Although I came a little later my boss don't wasn't angry with me, maybe he had the same problems.

A few minor errors, but overall a good job on the entry.