Before a Busy Day Starts

Every morning I take the metro to work. It is interesting to watch people around.

What are people usually doing in Prague metro on the way to work? Most of them are reading a book or kindle, some are busy with their cell phones as they are listening to the music, playing a game, watching a video or just deleting some unnecessary items. Others are staring or sleeping. Not a lot of people are talking to each other.

I have to say that I enjoy the quietness – it is pleasant because I know that when I get to work, a busy day will start.

Hi Jitka!

I will offer some corrections and some changes to make your sentences clearer or stronger. :)

Before my Busy Day Starts

Every morning I take the metro to work. It is interesting to watch the people around me.

What are people usually doing in Prague metro on the way to work? Most of them are reading a book or kindle, some are busy with their cell phones: listening to music, playing a game, watching a video or just deleting some unnecessary items. Others are staring off into space or sleeping. Not a lot of people are talking to each other.

I have to say that I enjoy the quiet -– it is pleasant because I know that when I get to work, my busy day will start.

__

Remember: 'listening to music' is the ordinary activity; 'listening to the music' means that there is just one source of music and we all know what it is.

- "Suddenly, the four of us stopped talking and listened to the music of the birds that appeared out of nowhere."

A few more phrases for 'stare'

- staring at the floor; staring out the window; staring at the adverts on the wall;

And I agree: the commute to work is the last opportunity for a little peace before the noise of the classroom or the office. :)

Before the Start of a Busy Day

Every morning I take the metro to work.

It's interesting to observe the other passengers.

What are people usually doing on the Prague metro on the way to work? Most of them are reading a book or kindle, some are busy with their cell phones as they are listening to the music, playing a game, watching a video or just deleting some unnecessary items. Others are just staring into space or sleeping. Not a lot of people are talking to each other.

I have to say that I enjoy the silenceit's pleasant because I know that when I get to work, a busy day will start.

Excellent writing!

A few comments:

(1) These types of entries are meant to be somewhat casual and conversational, almost like diary entries. Therefore I would encourage you to use contractions (it's, I'm, you're), which you should always use in speech. 

(2) Your description of what people are doing on the metro could be expressed with the progressive, as you did, or with plain forms (what do people do on the metro? people, read, play, etc.). I like you're version because it's more vivid.