Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Apparent equilibrium

That man is the kind of man that makes part of those generous, nothing to say.
I think that his health troubles have made yes to increase his hidden rage towards all.
Is something named acceptance, otherwise it could become a thing like digging its own grave.
I met him some year ago and the first impression was that he was afflicted, disappointed with expectations failed; It is said that when one leans on one other, it could happen that if the other falls or it moves you risk to lose your apparent safety.

Apparent equilibrium

I think that his health troubles have only increased his hidden rage towards all.
    It is something called acceptance, otherwise it would just become  something like digging its own grave.
    I met him some years ago and the first impression was that he was afflicted, disappointed, with failed expectations; It is said that when you lean on another, it could be that if the other falls or moves you risk losing your apparent safety.