Catalin Traianus
Как это описал настоящий джентельмен Николае Steinhardt English version: How it is described a real gentleman by Nicolae Steinhardt in his „Happiness Diary” First stand at the door and knock, is discreetly. Then trust the people, it is not suspicious. Confidence is the first quality of boyar and cavalier , suspicion in contrary it is, a fundamental feature of the sly. Gentleman's who - until proved otherwise - trust everyone and it is no eager to give credence of a slander sneaked on behalf of a friend. He's is ready to come to help, he waits little to be called. He has mercy. He knows to offer his appreciation, gives everyone what it is his. Never a disdainful word or an insult. He trust in people, has courage, detachment, benevolence to the afflicted from which you cannot have any use (sick, strangers, imprisoned), a certain sense of of greatness, the predisposition for forgiveness, disdain for cautious and avaricious: all are features of gentleman and knight. Where are the men of this stature, good people?

Как это описал настоящий джентельмен Николае Steinhardt

English version:
How a real gentleman it is described by Nicolae Steinhardt in his "Happiness Diary”:
First, a real gentlman must stand at the door and knock discreetly.
Then, he must trust the people, it is not without being (?) suspicious.
Confidence is the first quality of boyar (Что это?) and cavaliersuspicion in contrary, it is a fundamental feature of the sly.
Gentlemans who - until proven otherwise - trust everyone and it is are not eager to give credibility of a to the slander sneaked on behalf of a friend. (?)
He is ready to come to help, he waits little to be called wasting no time doing so (?). He has mercy. He knows to offer his appreciation, and gives everyone what it is his.
He never uses a disdainful word or an insult.
He trusts in people, has courage, detachment, benevolence to the afflicted from which you cannot have any use (sick, strangers, imprisoned), a certain sense of of greatness,
the a predisposition for forgiveness, and disdain for cautious and avaricious; all are features of gentleman and knight.
Where are the men of this stature, good people?

I tried to correct it while changing as little as possible. I put a blue ? in parenthesis to indicate where I was not entirely sure of the meaning of what you put or if my correction is what you intended.

Hello i am Jenny I saw your profile today at italki.com so i decided to write to you, here is my email([email protected]) so that I will send my picture,
This notebook entry is intented to be a guideline for russian speakers for my previous post so it may be more like a 'mot a mot' translation from original. Also I was a little hasty and some grammatical errors may occur.