Do You Listen to the Radio?

I‘ve realized that I almost don’t watch TV. When I get up, I turn on the radio which is in our kitchen. As our kitchen and living room are connected, I listen to it when I do something in the living room too. When I clean, iron, cook or work on my PC, a radio broadcast is my company.

I like our national public station called “Czech Radio” which focuses on the news and current affairs programs. Of course, they also play a lot of music but mostly talk about interesting issues.

Well, I have TV but if I watch it two-four hours a week, it’s a lot. I guess I have too many other activities than watching TV.

Hi Jitka!

Your writing looks good. I have a couple suggestions for you:

I‘ve realized that I almost never don’t watch TV. When I get up, I turn on the radio which is in our kitchen. As our kitchen and living room are connected, I listen to it when I do something in the living room too. When I clean, iron, cook or work on my PC, a radio broadcast is my company.

Well, I have TV but if I watch it two-four hours a week, it’s a lot. I guess I have too many other activities that are more important than watching TV.

[[ You might like the sound of a few more sentences:

I've realised that, for the most part, I don't watch TV.

Since our kitchen and living room are connected ...

I have many other things to do besides watching tv.

__

I like listening to the radio too. What you describe sounds like me too, heheh.