Difference between men and women

Since the world exist, a different way of thinking and a different way to look the things of life, between women and men, is always existed and will always exist. Perhaps due of a primordial instinct, the man has always used his greater physical strong, to dominate everyone and everything, women included. Over the centuries this has been cause of strong discrimination against women and only after the second world war, they have seen recognized fundamental rights that are own to every citizen and person. This is happened also in Italy although, the role that the women had in the past, above all in the peasant communities, was not that of a woman submissive. On the contrary, these were matriarchal communities, where the women had important roles, as the children's education and spending management of their families. I have known mine grandparents and i can tell that in both cases, was not the man who commanded but the woman. I think that the peasant society was less sexist than the current: indeed it had little, simple needs, in which men and women had different roles to satisfy in better way these common needs.

Today the modern society is certainly more complex and greater is the competition among people and between men and women.

The race to the improvement of social position, exalted the greater competitive spirit of man (most of the time in a negative way) and this has led to various forms of discrimination, including that of women.Over the years, the women have obtained many social conquests and so they have seen recognized their role: indeed, they do the same jobs as men and in several cases, they do them better than men.
Sexual equality is almost reached even if there are still some steps to take.

Today we can look at these differences in funny way: indeed, they have made the luck of many comedians, movies and writers.
In Italy a famous comedian and writer, Raul Cremona, has created a fictional character that called "OMEN". This braggart character, in his oratorical, play to tease the women, even if he is absolutely dominated by his wife.
In one his book he write: "What is the difference between a tick of cow and a woman? One is a beast that attaches to the skin, blood-sucking giving itching and discomfort, the other is a parasite of cattle ...."

The difference between men and women

Since the world began to exist, a different way of thinking and a different way of looking the at the differences between women and men, has always existed and will always exist. Perhaps due to a primordial instinct, the man has always used his greater physical strength, to dominate everyone and everything, women included including women. Over the centuries this has been the cause of strong discrimination against women and only after the second world war they have seen recognized were their fundamental rights recognised, which are due that are own to every citizen and person. This is also happened in Italy although the role that the women had women's role in the past, above all in the peasant communities, was not that of a woman to be submissive. On the contrary, these were matriarchal communities, where the women had important roles, such as their children's education and spending financial management of their families. I have known my grandparents and I can say that in both cases, it was not the man who commanded but the woman. I think that the old peasant society was less sexist than the current: indeed it had few, simple needs, in which men and women had different roles to satisfy in better way these common needs.??? 

Today the modern society is certainly more complex and the competition is greater among people and also between men and women.

The race to the improve of one's social position has exacerbated exalted the greater competitive spirit of man (most of the time in a negative way) and this has led to various forms of discrimination, including those against women.Over the years, the women have achieved many social conquests and so they have seen recognized their role has changed: indeed, they do the same jobs as men and in many cases, they do them better than men.

Today we can look at these differences in funny way can laugh at the old stereotypes: indeed, playing with such stereotypes has made the fortune of have made the luck of many comedians, movies and writers.
    In Italy a famous comedian and writer, Raul Cremona, has created a fictional character that called "OMEN". This bragging character, in his play (?) tries to to tease flirt with the women, even if he is absolutely dominated by his wife.
    In one his book he writes: "What is the difference between a cow tick and a woman? One is a beast that attaches to your skin, sucking your blood, and leading to giving itching and discomfort, the other is a parasite of cattle ...."

Differences between men and women

Since the beginning of the world exist, a different way of thinking and a different way of to looking at the things of in life, between women and men, is has always existed and will always exist. Perhaps due of to a primordial instinct, the man has always used his greater physical strong strenght to dominate everyone and everything, women included. Over the centuries, this has been the cause of strong discrimination against women and only after the second world war  World War II, they have seen their rights recognized fundamental rights that are own to every citizen and person. This is has happened also in Italy although, the role that the women had in the past, above all in the peasant communities, was not that of a submissive woman submissive. On the contrary, these were matriarchal communities, where the women had important roles, such as the children's education and spending management of their families. I have known mine my grandparents and i can tell that, in both cases, it was not the man who commanded was in control, (forse sia questo che vuoi dire) but the woman. I think that the peasant society ( non conscevo questo termo in ingles, ma non so se sta correcto) was less sexist than the current one: indeed it had little, simple needs, in which men and women had different roles to satisfy in better way these common needs.

Today the modern society is certainly more complex and greater is the competition there is more competition among people and between men and women.

The race to the improvement of social position, exalted the greater competitive spirit of man (most of the time in a negative way) and this has led to various forms of discrimination, including that of women.Over the years, the women have obtained many social conquests and so they have seen recognized their role: indeed, they do the same jobs as men and, in several cases, they do them better than men.

Today we can look at these differences in a funny way: indeed, they have made the luck of many comedians, movies and writers.
    In one his books he writes: "What is the difference between a tick of cow and a woman? One is a beast that attaches to the skin, blood-sucking giving itching and discomfort, the other is a parasite of cattle ...."

I love your texts. You're such an inspiration to me. I'm not sure if I agree totally with what you wrote, but I like to read your opinion on these topics.