Drink driving....

Today I want to write about drivers, who don't want to comply a law. I meant, drunk driving. Every year many people perished caused by drunk drivers. And although the law was tightened, unconscionable drivers don't want comply. In my country, the drivers sometimes avoided responsibility. And that give opportunity for other drivers to do the same. Drink driving....

Suggested correction, hope it helps!

Drunk driving....

Today I want to write about drivers, who don't obey drunk driving laws. want to comply a law. I meant, drunk driving. Every year many people are killed perished caused by drunk drivers. And although the law has been was tightened, irresponsible unconscionable drivers don't want to comply. In my country, the drivers sometimes avoided their responsibility, and this gives other drivers the opportunity to do the same thing.  give opportunity for other drivers to do the same. Drunk driving....

Note:

I get the broad point of this sentence, but it could be re-written some to make the specifics a bit clearer:  In my country, the drivers sometimes avoid their responsibility, and this gives other drivers the opportunity to do the same thing.