One day...

In summer 2014 I will get my A-levels.
And than...at the moment I look for what career I can get.
My favourite job is to work as a policeman.
But if I don't will be a policeman I wish to work by a supermarkt or discounter
like Aldi,Edeka, Lidl or Rewe.
But I dont want to work only on the cash desk.
I hope to get a dual education system where I study economy on a university and also work in the discounter.
By the police is the same, study at the university and train on the street.

I favour the work by the police because I have a combination of "thinking" and sport.
By a supermarkt in the management I like the responsibility and in general the economy thinking.

You have to know that I'am on an occupational A-level school with the focus on economy and besides economy I also have the subjects accounting and data-handling.

If you have expierence in one of the jobs or recommend me an other job,
please write below :) thanks

One day...

In the summer of 2014, I will get my A-levels.
    And then at the after that moment, I will look for what career I can get.
    My favourite job is would be to work as a policeman.
    But if I don't will be become a policeman, I wish to work by at a supermarket or discounter
    like Aldi, Edeka, Lidl or Rewe.
    But I don't want to work only on at a cash desk cash register.
    I hope to get learn from a dual education system where I can study economics on at a university and also work in the discounter.
    Police training is also a dual education system, studying at the university police academy and training on the street.

I'm interested in favour the work by the police working for the police, because I have a combination of "thinking" and sport "athletic ability".
    I would like the responsibilty of working for the management of a supermarket, and thinking generally like an economist.

You have to know that I'm in an occupational A-level school with the focus on economics; and besides economics, I also have the subjects of accounting and data-handling.

If you have experience in one of these jobs or recommend me another job,
    please write below :) Thanks!