Having Different Wishes and Desires

Everyone has different wishes and desires. They are changing depending on a certain situation, location and conditions.

If you live in a peaceful country, you don’t think about how wonderful it is to be in a place where you are not afraid to leave your house, walk in the city or forest without a fear, etc.

If you are healthy, you don’t think about how good it is to enjoy different sports or just basic walk or swim.

I think that it is good that we have such various wishes and desires. We should just be more modest and appreciate what we have now.

What do you think?

Having Different Wishes and Desires

Everyone has different wishes and desires. They are change depending on a certain the situation, location and conditions.

If you live in a peaceful country, you usually don’t think about how wonderful it is to be in a place where you are not afraid to leave your house, walk in the city or forest without a fear, and so on.

If you are healthy, you usually don’t think about how good it is to enjoy different sports or even just basic walk or swim.

I think that it is good that we have such diverse wishes and desires. We should just be more modest and appreciate what we have now.

What do you think?

Having Different Wishes and Desires

Everyone has different wishes and desires, which change depending on a certain  the situation, location and circumstances.

If you live in a peaceful country, you don’t think about how wonderful it is to be in a place where you're not afraid to leave your house, walk around in the city or forest without a fear, etc.

If you are healthy, you don’t think about how good it is to enjoy different sports or just basic walkng or swimming.

I think it's good that we have such diverse wishes and desires. We should just be more modest and appreciate what we have now.

What do you think?