Listen to children targeted programs can help ESL students

I found that listening to kids radio programmes or pod-casts over the internet is the perfect solution for absorbing those basic words you need in order to cover those domestic, day by day language you never have the chance to hear on English courses.

Things like English "phrases" repeated over and over, songs on slow rhythm, commands for doing simple tasks, similar pronouncing words games, less complicated grammar can all help you to go back to the basics to re listen words you learnt ages ago but in a different context or just simply getting involved in everyday household language.

Also I realised that those repeating verses and kind language for children has a great effect on memorizing not only word themselves but also memorizing rhythm, collocation and pronunciation. It's great!

Just try one of these http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/playtime

I found out (or discovered/ or realized) that listening to kids radio programmes or pod-casts over the internet is the perfect solution for absorbing those basic words you need in order to cover those domestic (?), day by day everyday language you never have the chance to hear on in/at English courses.

Things like English "phrases" repeated over and over, songs on slow rhythm, commands for doing simple tasks, similar pronouncing words games, less complicated grammar can all help you to go back to the basics to and relisten words you learnt ages ago but in a different context or just simply getting involved in everyday household language.