(2) I would like to ask you to correct my sentences. I want to improve my writing in English.

1)
My brother said we should do chest workout at three sets of fifteen reps by other equipment again. Is not one single workout routine enough to make my chest bigger? Why on earth do we need to work out the same body part by using other equipment? I wondered. My brother explained to me that chest workout generally can be categorized into three types. So, we were told to do upper, lower and whole chest workouts to firm up chest muscles. I felt it is not easy to develop just chest muscles alone. After finishing the workout with various equipments, I was filled with pride but felt totally exhausted. I thought we could call it a day after we did biceps and triceps workout only, but pull-ups and sit-ups waited for their turns...

2)
My brother said we should do chest workout at three sets of fifteen reps with other types of equipment again. Isn't one workout good enough to inflate my chest? Why on earth do we need different equipment to work out the same body part? According to my bother the chest workout can be grouped into three types. There are upper chest, lower chest, and the whole chest workouts to build firm chest muscles. I felt it is not easy to develop even just some of chest muscles. After we finished the workout using various equipment, I was filled with pride, but nonetheless exhausted. I thought we could call it a day after done with biceps and triceps workout (only), but pull-ups and sit-ups were waiting for their turns...

Please help me, Thanks!

1)

My brother said we should do chest our pecs workout at in sets of three sets of at fifteen reps by other different equipment again. Is not one single Won't one workout routine good enough to make my chest bigger? Why on earth do we need different machines to work out the same body part by using other equipment machine? I wondered. My brother explained to me that there are chest workout generally can be categorized into three types of chest exercises - . So, we were told to do upper, lower and whole and chest workouts to routines to firm up chest the pectoral muscles. I felt it is not easy to develop just the chest muscles alone. After finishing the workout with routines on various equipments were done, I was filled with pride but felt totally exhausted. I thought we could call it a day after we did doing the biceps and triceps workout only, but still there are the pull-ups and sit-ups waiting for their turns...

2)
    My brother said we should do chest workout at three sets of fifteen reps with other types of equipment again. Isn't one workout set good enough to inflate my sculpture my chest? Why on earth do we need different equipment to work out on the same body part? According to my botherthe chest workout routines can be grouped into three types: there are upper chest, the lower chest, and the whole entire chest workouts to build firm chest muscles. I felt that it is not easy to develop even just some of chest the pectoral muscles. After we finished finishing the workout using on various machines equipment, I was filled with pride, but nonetheless I was exhausted. I thought we could call it a day after we were done with the biceps and triceps. workout (only), but However, pull-ups and sit-ups were waiting were waiting in the wings for their turns...

Please help me, Thanks!

1)
    My brother said we should do a chest workout at three sets of fifteen reps with other equipment again. Isn't one single workout routine enough to make my chest bigger? Why on earth do we need to work out the same body part by using other equipment? I wondered. My brother explained to me that chest workouts can generally be categorized into three types. So, we were told to do upper, lower and whole chest workouts to firm up chest muscles. I feel it is not easy to develop chest muscles alone. After finishing the workout with various equipment, I was filled with pride but felt totally exhausted. I thought we could call it a day after we did a biceps and triceps workout, but pull-ups and sit-ups soon followed...

2)
    My brother said we should do a chest workout at three sets of fifteen reps with other types of equipment again. Isn't one workout good enough to tone my chest? Why on earth do we need different equipment to work out the same body part? According to my brother chest workouts can be grouped into three types. There are upper chest, lower chest, and full chest workouts to build firm chest muscles. I feel it is not easy to develop even just some of chest muscles. After we finished the workout using various equipment, I was filled with pride, but nonetheless exhausted. I thought we could call it a day after we were done with a biceps and triceps workout, but pull-ups and sit-ups soon followed...

Please help me, Thanks!

The red are errors and the blue suggestions to make it sound better. The second are more of what I would put instead of what you had, but this is more of an opinion and what you wrote wasn't incorrect. Hope this helped!