Starting to learn English

Hi there ...
I'm an Iranian "Management" Student. I Started to learn english in High School when they thought us the language basics. So, here, I am to improve my language Skills in English. I'd like to chat with some good friends on Yahoo!Messenger , Gtalk, Facebook and Twitter ; and practice english ...
Besides , I really want to learn Arabic, Spannish and even Mandarin , and i'll be glad to be friend with speakers of those languages too :)

Starting to learn English

Hi there ...
    I'm an Iranian management student. I began learning english in high school when they taught us the basics of the language. So here I am to improve my language skills in English. I'd like to chat with some good friends on Yahoo!Messenger, Gtalk, Facebook and Twitter and practice English ...
    I also really want to learn Arabic, Spanish, and even Mandarin and i'll be glad to be friend with speakers of those languages too :)

Starting to learn English

Hi there ...
    I'm an Iranian "Management" Student. I began learning english in High School when they taught us the language basics. So, here I am to improve my language Skills in English. I'd like to chat with some good friends on Yahoo!Messenger , Gtalk, Facebook and Twitter to practice english.
    Besides , I really want to learn Arabic, Spanish and even Mandarin; I'll be glad to be friends with speakers of those languages too.