(29) I truly want to get my writing skills better. I'd love to hope for your help!

1)
We did biceps and triceps workouts with various drills. Those workouts were less daunting than the chest workout. It’s time to move on to a pull-up workout, which is arduous even for him. He gave me a quick explanation of pull-ups emphasizing their great effectiveness to the upper body and demonstrated pull-up positions. He said pull-up is an especially tricky exercise that requires someone else's assistance. He asked me to assist him and provide a gentle lift later on. We were to start with three sets of five reps first. I wan't sure that my feeble arms could pull my body up. It being my first attempt, he suggested hanging on the bar with fully extended elbows for as long as I could manage. His instruction is that I should repeat this drill until I am able to hang there at least 30 seconds before my grip gives in.

2)
We did biceps and triceps workouts with various drills. They were less daunting than the chest workout. It’s time to move on to a pull-up workout elusive for my brother. Saying pull-up is one of the best upper body exercises, he roughly explained how to do pull-up and then he said he would give me a demonstration. Pull-up is such a hard workout that he barely managed to do it alone. That’s why he needs my help. He told me that three sets of five reps in this workout would do fine for now. My biggest worry was that my body was way too heavy for my weak arms. Hence his wise tip is that I first need to practice grabbing the bar and just hanging there from it for as long as I can because I am a complete novice. His instruction was that I should repeat this drill until I would be able to hang on from the chin-up bar for at least 30 seconds before my grip gives out.

Please help me. Thanks!

1)
    We did our biceps and triceps in various routines. workouts with various drills. These ["these" and "those" are just the plural forms of "this" and "that"] workouts were less daunting than working out the chest the chest workout. It is now the time to move on to a pull-ups workout, which is which prove to be a difficulty  arduous even for my brother! him. He gave me After a quick explanation of pull-ups emphasizing their unique nature for great effectiveness to the upper body, he began the demonstration. and demonstrated pull-up positions. He said Pull-upare  is an especially tricky exercise that and requires someone else's assistance from someone to provide gentle lifts. He asked me to assist him and provide a gentle lift later on. We were to start with three sets of five reps each first. I was't sure that my feeble weakly arms could pull my body up. It Being my first attempt, he suggested hanging on the bar with fully extended elbows for as long as I could manage. His instruction is that I should repeat doing this drill until I am able to hang in there for at least 30 thirty seconds before my grip gave gives in.

2)
    We did biceps and triceps workouts with various drills. They were less daunting than the chest workout. It’s time to move on to a pull-up workout elusive for my brother. [same correction] After saying that pull-up is one of the best upper body exercises, he roughly explained how it should be done to do pull-up and then he said he would proceeded to give me a demonstration. Pull-ups is are such a hard workout that he barely managed to do it alone. That’s This was why he needs my help was needed. He told me that Three sets of five reps each in this workout would do fine for now. My biggest worry was that my body weight was way too heavy much for my weak flabby arms. Hence his wise tip is that I first If I cannot chip up, it is best that to need to practice grabbing the bar and just  hanging there from it for as long as I can because I am a complete novice myself as long as I can.  It will be great if I can maintain this for thirty seconds. His instruction was that I should repeat this drill until I would be able to hang on from the chin-up bar for at least 30 seconds before my grip gives out.

Please help me. Thanks!