To BE or NOT to BE married?!

"Every women should marry - and no man!" commented one wit almost 150 years ago. But scientific evidence has tended to suggest that it's men who find happiness through marriage more than women! It has been shown that single men are the least happy social group, while married men are the happiest. But a new study from La Trobe University in Melbourne reveals that woman do benefit as well : 25% of single people were miserable, compared with only 30% of married people. Among the women surveyed, those who were married with children and a job had the fewest mental health problems.

It's a good information for thought! ;)

To BE or NOT to BE married?!

"Every women should marry - and no man!" commented one wit almost 150 years ago. But scientific evidence has tended to suggest that it's men who find happiness through marriage more than women! It has been shown that single men are the least happy social group, while married men are the happiest. But a new study from La Trobe University in Melbourne reveals that woman do benefit as well : 25% of single people were miserable, compared with only 30 13% of married people. Among the women surveyed, those who were married with children and a job had the fewest mental health problems.

It's a good information for thought! ;)

It's a good information for thought! ;)

To BE or NOT to BE married?!

"Every woman should marry - and no man!" commented one wit almost 150 years ago. But scientific evidence has tended to suggest that it's men who find happiness through marriage more than women! It has been shown that single men are the least happy social group, while married men are the happiest. But a new study from La Trobe University in Melbourne reveals that woman do benefit as well : 25% of single people were miserable, compared with only 30% of married people. Among the women surveyed, those who were married with children and a job had the fewest mental health problems.

It's a good information for thought! ;)

[Excellent work.  'Every woman' or 'all women'.  By the way, did you get the percentages of miserable women mixed up near the end?  It looks like it disproves your point, the way you've written it..]