Cats mating.

Two cats live with me, female and male and I love only her, because male is savage. I feel so angry with all male cats because they hurts to females cats when they are in mating. I know is the nature but I feel so bad and sorry for her, because she hides behind me and she scape from all the cats. I don't know of what place cats appeared, here are so many male cats now!
I keep her inside my room but, outside there are like ten cats waiting for her! What can I do? I don't want that those savages, gangsters and perverts cats thirsty for sex hurt my beautiful girl.

Bastards!

Cats mating.

Two cats live with me, a female and a male and I love only her, because the male cat is savage. I feel so angry with all male cats because they hurts to females cats when they are in mating. I know is the nature but I feel so bad and sorry for her, because she hides behind me and she is scared pe from all the cats. I don't know of what place cats appeared, here are so many male cats now!

Bastards! ( i would use another word like Savages!)