I have to sit the English exam tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first day of the exams. I'll be beginning with the English one and I assume it will be very difficult, as I did not attend the class during a month. I need to know how the phrasal verbs work, so if you have some examples, I would appreciate your help. It will be too late anyway for me to learn them, because I have to sit the English exam tomorrow, but it will surely be useful in the future. Thank you!

I have to sit the English exam tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first day of the exams. I'll be beginning with the English one and I assume it will be very difficult, as I did not attend the class during for a month. I need to know how the phrasal verbs work, so if you have some examples, I would appreciate your help. It will be too late anyway for me to learn them, because I have to sit the English exam tomorrow, but it will surely be useful in the future. Thank you!

As for your question about phrasal verbs, I'm definitley not an English grammar expert but from what I was able to Google about them, it sounds like 'penser à' and 'penser de' would be similar to phrasal verbs because the meaning of the verb changes with the addition of the prepositions (or adverbs).

Hopefully, that helped.  If not, let me know I'll try to figure it out for you.