is this text correct? Thank you

I will use the essays I mentioned in the section B as an incentive to begin and develop my research. Comparing these works, I want to stress their points of convergences and to extrapolate new data. These new information will be functional to discover new attractive elements which will stress the ability of the poet, but also a new lexicographic path in order to deepen the already existent researches. My contribution, in fact, can stimulate new studies, becoming as an anchor for all those who want to start new researches on Baudo, or to translate the works that are not translated yet.
A study about the forms of the works of Baudo is also important for a reflection on the development of Spanish language, its current characteristics and the relationship between Spanish and foreign languages. Thanks to this research will not be highlighted only the renovation of the language in the course of time, but also its creative power and intercultural features. It will be underlined an open and lively language, a language which is able to put itself into play and reinvent itself, without forgetting the past.
It would be important to discuss of my research in conferences or literary meetings to enlarge the importance of Baudo in the Spanish literature because he is often not mentioned when they talk about the authors of the second part of twentieth century.

Is this text correct? Thank you

I will shall use the essays I mentioned in the section B as an incentive to begin and develop my research. Comparing these works, I want to stress their common points of convergences and to extrapolate new data. These Any new information thus extracted, will be functional to discover are used to uncover new attractive elements which will stress the ability subtleties of the poet, but also to forge a new lexicographic path in order to deepen the already existent researches. I believe that my contribution, in fact, can will in fact, stimulate new studies.  At the same time, becoming as an anchor for all those who want to start new future researches on Baudo, or to translate the still untranslated works that arenot translated yet.

Any study about on the forms of the works of Baudo's work is also important for as a reflection on the development of Spanish language; its current characteristics and the relationships between Spanish and other foreign languages. Thanks to this research will not be highlighted only the renovation of the evolutions in changes in the Spanish language will be documented but also highlighting  in the course of time, but also its creative power and intercultural features. It will be underlined an open and lively language, such is a beauty of a language which is able to put itself into play can adapt and reinvent itself to different circumstances in the future without forgetting the past.

It would be important to I hope that discussion of my research in conferences or literary meetings to enlarge magnify the importance of Baudo in the Spanish literature because even though he is not often associated with not mentioned when they talk about the authors of the second part of writers of the later part of the Twentieth Century.

Is this text correct? Thank you