is this text correct2? Thank you

Since I don’t want to use only documents from the Italian archives, but also works written in English or Spanish, it will be crucial to strength my linguistic competences. I’d like to attend English and Spanish courses at University of (the city), but I want to focus my efforts improving English language, because it will used to write down my thesis and through which I will take part to other lessons, conferences etc.
Going on studying these foreign languages will give me also other instruments which will help me when I will deal with Baudo as translator.
Even if I’m Italian and I used and studied this language all my life, I think it will be very important to follow also the lessons of Italian linguistics, literature and philology in order to enlarge my knowledge and to support my research.
For consulting the needed books, I have the intention to go directly to the library where they are kept, where an interlibrary loan will be not available.

Is this text correct2? Thank you

Since I don’t didn't want to use just only documents from the Italian archives, but also works written in English or Spanish, it will be it is crucial to strengthen my linguistic competencefor both English and Spanish. I’d like to attend English and Spanish courses at the University of (the city). but However, I want would like to focus my efforts in improving My English language, because it will is going to be used to write down for writing my thesis and through which I will be used in take part to other lessons, conferences etc.

Going on Studying these foreign languages will give me also other instruments the experience and insight to which will help me when I will deal with in realizing the same path as Baudo had taken as translator.

Even if I’m As an Italian, and I have studied and used and studied this language all my life. It think it will be very important to follow also the lessons the rules of Italian linguistics, its literature and philology in order to enlarge expand my knowledge and to support my research.

For consulting the needed books, I have the intention shall be going to go directly to the direct sources at the library where they are kept, where an since the needed books are not available for inter-library loaning will be not available.

is this text correct2? Thank you

Since I don’t want to rely on only Italian documents, but also works written in English or Spanish, strengthening my linguistice competences is crucial. I’d like to attend English and Spanish courses at the University of (the city), so I want to focus my efforts on improving my English, because it will used to write my thesis and in other lessons, conferences etc.
    Studying these foreign languages will also give me other instruments which will help me when I deal with Baudo as translator.
    Even if I’m Italian and I have used and studied this language all my life, I think it will be very important to also follow the lessons of Italian linguistics, literature and philology in order to enhance my knowledge and to support my research.