weather is so cold

Now Korea is spring~~ but weather is never springㅠㅠㅠ
cold and windy, and some area have snow i want to be the weather become warmer
anyway yesterday i was listend the music UK group One Direction. my teacher was says us they are very
popular in America. the song's title name is "what makes you beautiful"
and i think many of UK, America young people know them.

The Weather is so Cold

It is now spring in Korea Now Korea is spring~~ But here the weather is never really springㅠㅠㅠ
    It is cold and windy, and some areas have snow. I want to be the weather to become warmer
    anyway. Yesterday I was listening the music UK group from the UK called One Direction. My teacher was says us they are very
    popular in America. The song's title name is "What Makes You Beautiful"
    and I think that many young of British and American young people know of them.

I know the feeling about spring, here it just rains and rains, and we too have had snow here. It's really strange.
    Also, One Direction are very popular here in the UK and in America! Personally I'm not all that fond of them, but I know many people are. :)

weather is so cold The weather is so cold

Now Korea is spring~~ but weather is never springㅠㅠㅠ (It is spring in Korea now, but the weather is not like spring.)
    cold and windy, and some area have snow (It is cold and windy, and there is even snow in some areas.) i want to be the weather become warmer (I want it to be warmer.)

Yesterday I listened/I was listening to the music of the UK group One Direction. My teacher said that they are very popular in America. The song's name is "What Makes You Beautiful". I think many young people in UK and America know them.