Applying for a job

I recently saw a job offer from XX Hospital, and I would like to apply for this job.
Now, I am studying a master in public health, but I have been working in urgencies all my career.
Moreover, I am learning english to improve my skills and have a good english level.

I enclose my cv for more information.

Yours faithfully

What could I add in this text asking for a job? Are there anything wrong? Always being very formal and polite.

Applying for a job

Now, I am currently studying for a Masters degree in public health, but although I have been working in urgencies emergency rooms for all my entire career.
    Moreover, In addition, I am also learning English to improve my ability to communicate and help foreign English speaking patients.   skills and have a good english level.

I am enclosing  my CV which will provide you with for more information regarding my abilities which I feel would be a major asset to your hospital.  

Yours faithfully
    Sincerely,
    What else could I add in this text asking for a job? Are Is there anything wrong with it?  I always want it to be being very formal and polite.

Well done César!  I hope my changes help you with your job search.  Best of luck!

Application Letter:

Mr. XX/Ms. XX,

Greetings! I recently saw a job offer from your Hospital, and I would like to apply for this job. Now, I am taking up a Masters in Public Health, and I know that I am capable of doing the job. Moreover, I am learning english to improve my communicative skills. and have a good english level.

I am willing to have an interview to anytime that you are comfortable.

I enclose my CV for more information.

Yours truly,
                                                                                                  Mr. Your Name

Add these following information:
    -brief self introduction (full name and age)
    -your purpose why you want to have that job;
    -your work experiences;

Applying for a job

Mr. XX/Ms. XX,

Greetings! I recently saw a job offer from your Hospital, and I would like to apply for this job.
    Now, I am taking up a masters in public health, and I know that I am capable of doing the job.
    Moreover, I am learning english to improve my communicative skills. and have a good english level.

I enclose my CV for more information.

Yours truly,

Mr. Your Name

Add these following information:

-your work experiences;

Hi! try reading this site!

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/application-letter-format.html

It will really help you with your application letter!