Translations

Translating is one of the most difficult task when you are studying a language. I know that everyone starts translating with the help of the dictionary but it is not the same when you translate from the language that you are learning to your own language than do it in the opposite way.

When you translate to your own language, you just want to understand what is written there, meanwhile if you translate to that foreing language, you'll probably write with the grammar structures of your own language. Of course, that just happend when you don't have good command of the foreing grammar structures and expressions. And controling that is the main struggle of the students.

In fact, I think that those structures are the source of the majory of our mistakes in writing. At least, that is true in my case, and I also find this when I am correcting or helping to other people with their Spanish.

Particularly, I hope that listening from native speakers and also reading will teach me how to speak English more properly.

Just some minor corrections...

spelling - foreign

that just happend happens (probably a typo, but just in case...)

majory majority

... helping to other people with their Spanish.

In particularParticularly, I hope that by listening from to and speaking with native speakers (and also by reading), I will learn will teach me how to speak better English more properly.

I feel learn is preferable to teach in this sentence... you learn, someone/something else teaches.  It changes the voice from passive to active too.  The adverb phrase more properly is pretty ugly tagged there at the end.  Better is much simpler.

Translations

Translating is one of the most difficult tasks when you are studying a language. I know that everyone starts translating with the help of the dictionary but it is not the same when you translate from the language that you are learning to your own language as doing it in the opposite way.

When you translate to your own language, you just want to understand what is written there, meanwhile if you translate to that foreing foreign language, you'll probably write with the grammar structures of your own language. Of course, that just happends when you don't have a good command of the foreing foreign grammar structures and expressions. And controling that is the main struggle of the students.

In fact, I think that those structures are the source of the majory majority of our mistakes in writing. At least, that is true in my case, and I also find this when I am correcting or helping to other people with their Spanish.

I agree. I find that reading English written by Spanish speakers helps me to understand what kinds of structures I need to watch out for when writing in Spanish. Good job here.