Parts of a cover letter

"In fact, the crucial importance of this mission is clearly showed by the eight Millennium Development Goals whose achievement require , directly or indirectly, the implementation of the CRC. "

"In regard to the child rights issue, my Master's Degree Thesis “The protection of unaccompanied minors in the EU refugee law” allows me to improve my theoretical knowledge about the International and European child rights legislation.
Furthermore, my inborn/innate(?) interest was strengthened when, during the last year of my first Master's Degree, I was selected to participate in a one-year internship at ...
On this occasion, I took part to several training seminars on the Child Rights Convention because my principal task was to expose/teach/train (?) to the professors, students, child and families about the purposes of the Convention and the meaning of the four key principles of “non-discrimination”, “best interest”, “right to life and development” and “right to participation”.

THANKS A LOT

Parts of a cover letter

"In fact, the crucial importance of this mission is clearly showed by the eight Millennium Development Goals whose achievement require, directly or indirectly, the implementation of the CRC. "

Furthermore, my innate interest was strengthened when, during the last year of my first Master's Degree, I was selected to participate in a one-year internship at ...
    I took part in several training seminars on the Child Rights Convention. My main task was to teach  the professors, students, child and families about the purpose of the Convention and the meaning of the four key principles, “non-discrimination”, “best interest”, “right to life and development” and “right to participation”.

THANKS A LOT

This is fine Luci I took out few things that wasn't needed and added a few overall good job :)