travel experience

I've been in France last year. I stayed for one month there.The French culture is amazing. I love movies French and food (cheese) . The people are fashion. I loved Paris and Grenoble. I skied in grenoble and it's very difficult. I saw snow for the first time and i loved it but the weather was very cold . The people French are more serious than Brazilians people. The train is very efficient and fast .

The French culture is amazing. I love movies French and food (cheese) . The people are fashion. I loved Paris and Grenoble. I skied in grenoble and it's very difficult. I saw snow for the first time and i loved it but the weather was very cold . The people French are more serious than Brazilians people. The train is very efficient and fast .

I see that there has been many corrections already, but I wanted to give you some feedback to make your text more "fluent".  You can combine many of these sentences.

I've been in France last year. I stayed for one month there. = Last year, I went to (or stayed in) France for one month.

travel experience

I went to France last year. I stayed there for one month there.The French culture is amazing. I love French movies French and food (in particular the cheese) . The people are fashion fashionable(?). I loved Paris and Grenoble. I skied in Grenoble and it's very difficult. I saw snow for the first time and I loved it but the weather was very cold . The people French people are more serious than Brazilians people. The train is very efficient and fast.

Green = corrections

Yellow = I assume your mean fashionable

Purple = You shouldn't really say 'it' when technically there are two things that you could be referring to: 'skied' & 'Grenoble'. Although in this case one would assume you mean the skiing so I have not changed this. 

travel experience

've been in  went to France last year (OR 'I was in France last year and...). I and and stayed there for one month there. The French culture is amazing. I love French movies French and food (cheese) . The people are fashionable. I loved Paris and Grenoble. I skied in grenoble and it's very difficult. I saw snow for the first time and i loved it, but the weather was very cold . The French people are more serious than Brazillians. people The train is very efficient and fast.

Great job!!