I want to get out from my world but i don't want to avoid it.

My world is simple. I get up, eat, walk, read, study, and many; just like normal people. But my world is complex and hard to describe. I want to finish a work, i want to learn english, i want to be an expert of my job, i want to know the secret, i want to have a trip, i want be with my family, i want to make an achievement, i want to be like no one else, i want to be different, i mean "different".
So much i want but im still doing the simple. So many world, so many want, so many dream.
:. We never get out from the world.:

This is a simple note, but i guess it is a better way to express my english.

I want to get out from my world as it is now, but i don't want to avoid(???) it.

My world is simple. I get up, eat, walk, read, study, and so on many; just like normal ordinary/other people. But my world is complex and hard to describe. I want to finish my work, i want to learn english, i want to be an expert of my job, i want to know the secrets, i want to have a trip. I want be with my family, i want to make an have great achievements, i want to be like no one else, i want to be different, i mean really "different".
    So much i want but i'm still doing only the simple things. So many worlds to see, so many wants, so many dreams.
    :. We never get out from the world.:

This is a simple note, but i guess it is a better good way to try to express my english.

My world is simple. I get up, eat, walk, read, study, and many; just like normal people. But my world is complex and hard to describe. I want to finish a work, i want to learn english, i want to be an expert of my job, i want to know the secret, i want to have a trip, i want to be with my family, i want to make an achievement, i want to be like no one else, i want to be different, i mean "different".
    :. We never get out from the world.: