I've Written About London

I want to be writer so that I have been practicing much for improve my texts and be a better every day. As I like Great Britain recently I wrote about London and the result was very good, I am very happy for that.

I wrote about many things of London for example: its streets, its famous Big Ben, its cars, its taxis, its buildings... many things! Also I am very happy because my teacher of English has read my text and said that was very beautiful and she tell me that I am a great writer and that in the future I will be "the next García Márquez" She is beautiful and I love her! Because she is the best teacher, person and friend (all together) that I've had.

In the text also I named Dickens because he is a great writer of this place and I love attention to detail in all thing, he is very careful when write about of London, It's great! Also I named to The Beatles because they are my favorite band and because are the best band in the history!

In the end, I wrote many about London because I love this place (along with other places that I will talk of later) and I wait someday go to London. Ahh, the text name is"Walking For London"

No more forre now, goodbye guys.

I've Written About London

I want to be a writer, that's why so that I have been practicing much to for improve my texts and become a better every day. As I like Great Britain recently I wrote about London and the result was very good, I am very happy for that.

I wrote about many things of London for example: its streets, its famous Big Ben, its cars, its taxis, its buildings... many things! Also I am very happy because my teacher of in English has read my text and said that was very beautiful and she tell tells/told me that I am a great writer and that in the future I will be "the next García Márquez" She is beautiful and I love her! Because she is the best teacher, person and friend (all together) that I've had.

In the text also I named Dickens because he is a great writer of this place and I love attention to detail in all things, he is very careful when write writing about of London, It's great! Also I named to The Beatles because they are my favorite band and because they are the best band in the history!

In the end, I wrote many things about London because I love this place (along with other places that I will talk of about later) and I wait am waiting someday to go to London. Ahh, the text name title is"Walking For  In London"

No more forre now, goodbye guys.