Some quotes.

Today I am going to translate some quotes, I hope you find them inspiring!

1.- "The time is invincible because it constantly destroys itself."

2.- "We should live as many times as the trees that a year afterwards they grow new leaves and start again."

3.- "One writes by being a miner of oneself."

4.- "There are two kinds of economists; who want to help rich men to be richer and who want to help poor men to be less poor."

5.- "You always can when you want."

6.- "The child is always looking for. Then, if he doesn't feel that someone is looking for him, obviously, he will think that the world fails and it rejects him."

7.- "Time is not gold; time is life."

8.- "Freedom is like a kite. It flies because is tied."

9.- "Because it is when you reach the bottom, even if it is because of sorrow and humiliation, when one is able to know who one is, and when one starts being very self-confident."

10.- "Who cares about my mouth is closed. When you think with your soul they can hear you!"

Corrections in red.  Stylisitics in blue.

Some Quotes.

Today I am going to translate some quotesI hope you find them inspiring!

1.- "The Time is invincible because it constantly destroys itself."

2.- "We should live as many times as the trees, which each year afterwards they grow new leaves and start again."

4.- "There are two kinds of economists; those who want to help rich men to become richer, and those who want to help poor men to be less poor."

5.- "You always can when you want to."   Standard:  "Where there's a will, there's a way." 

6.- "A child is always searching.  Thus, if he doesn't feel that someone is looking for him, he will obviously think that the world is a failure, and that it rejects him."

7.- "Time is not gold; time is life."   There is a saying, "Time is money."  Therefore, you could say, "Time is not money; time is life."

8.- "Freedom is like a kite. It flies because is restrained."

9.- "It is when one reaches the bottom, even if it is because of sorrow and humiliation, that one is able to know who one is; and that is when one begins being very self-confident."

10.- "Who cares whether my mouth is closed? When you think with your soul, they can hear you!"