easy come, easy go

woke up after a little sad dream.
i was waiting for his contacting, as well as talking with my class&roomates of colleage.
only remembered this scene.
then go back to the reality, i feel uneasy and somehow depressed.
at this moment, i almost can't bear it, so to begin an analysis.
the feeling resulted from, that in our short life, there are always so many people meeting and parting (merry meet and merry part/ easy come, easy go.). and you can't decide how long the people will be your friend.
yep, people only live once and the life is really short.
to the contrary, the world is huge but colorful, therefore we have no enough time to chase our dreams and enjoy the lives.
in the end, i tell myself: hey, cheer up, to live a good life before you die!
well, in the other words, it is only a dream.(laugh)

Red: My Corrections

Blue: My Comments

easy come, easy go

woke up after a little sad dream.

I woke up after a sad dream. 
    only remembered this scene.

I waited for his response while I was talking with my college roommates and classmates.

Then it's back to reality and I felt very uneasy. 

At that moment, I could not bear this uneasiness, so I began to reflect. 

This feeling made me realize that in this short life, there are always so many people that you meet, and so many people that leave (many meet and many part/easy come, easy go). You also can't figure out how long these people will be your friend. 

Yeah, you only live once, and life is really short. 

On the contrary, the world is huge but colorful, therefore we do not have enough time to chase our dreams and enjoy life. 

In the end, I tell myself, "Hey, cheer up! Just live a great life before you leave this world!"

But in other words, it could only be a dream, haha!

Impressed that you learned the term "Easy come, easy go". Hopefully things will get better.