My old Englisn text

Lately i've found my old Englsh text book from 2009, from school, and the following text I've taken from it.
I wrote it myself. The aim was to write some interview, conected with weather.
Could You find and correct any mistakes for me?
__________________________
There was an enormous halestorm at the west of the city of Manchestrr, with drops the size of tangerine.
As a result, all the windows are broken down, the cars are smashed and now look like piles of metal.
Also 100 y.o. tree felt down and broke the city community center building. Thanx to God Major of the city wasn't at work becouse he went to Hawaii Islands with some sirious political visit.

Now we're talking to some witness Mr. Shortneck

-Mr. Shortneck, what just have happened?
-I DONT KNOW! IT WAS A HUGE WIND! AND IT TOOK MY COW AWAY. IT LIFTED IT ABOVE THE GROUND, HIGHER THAN THE HOUSES, AND FLEW IT AWAY TO MY NEIGHBOUR FIELD. he says that he hasn't senn my cow but i'm sure that he will have some barbeque tomorrow.
-and what you can say about halestorm?
-what halestorm? i was asleep after wind.
-ok, thanx. it was Oleh for bbc news. See you next time!

Megan's corrections are pretty good, but she missed a couple:

halestorm should be hailstorm

all the windows were broken down (Broken down means stopped working)

My old English text

Lately Recently i've I found my old English textbook from school in 2009, from school, and the this is a following text I've taken from it.
    I wrote it myself. The aim was to write some an interview, connected with the weather.
    Could you find and correct any mistakes for me?
    __________________________
    There was an enormous halestorm at in the west of the city of Manchester, with drops hail the size of tangerines.
    As a result, all the windows are were broken down and the cars are smashed, and now look like so that they resembled mutilated piles of metal.
    Also A 100 year old tree fell down and broke (or: destroyed) the city's community center building. Thank to God (or: Thank the Lord) that the city mayor of the city wasn't at work working at the time, because  due to his scheduled political visit to Hawaii. he went to Hawaii Islands with some serious political visit.

Now we're talking (or: We're now going to speak) to some a witness, Mr. Shortneck:

-Mr. Shortneck, what just have happened here?
    -I DON'T KNOW! IT THERE WAS A HUGE WIND. AND IT TOOK MY COW AWAY, IT LIFTED IT RIGHT ABOVE THE GROUND, HIGHER THAN THE HOUSES, AND FLEW BLEW IT AWAY INTO MY NEIGHBOUR'S FIELD. he My neighbour says claims that he hasn't seen my cow but I'm sure that he will (or: he'll) have some beef at tomorrows barbeque tomorrow.
    -And what you can you say about the halestorm?
    -What halestorm? I was asleep after wind slept once the wind passed.
    -Okay, thanks. it was This is Oleh for BBC News. See you next time!

There are a lot of corrections here, I apologise, but hopefully it will help :)