ckjhonor
Two fathers-the latest and popular tv drama in Taiwan The story begins with two handsome guys who have the same ex-girlfriend. One day she born a babygirl and not sure who is the father, so she noticed the two guys and left the newborn to them. The two guys decided to take care of the baby together and the baby bore their surname together. Two fathers and a child live together is the key elment of a gay-themed drama. In Taiwanese culture, gay-themed movie is acceptable because you can choose to go or not to go to the theater. However, tv drama is a totally different story because you open it and you could see it. Some parents are very upset about that because they do not want their children to contact with gay or lesbien things when they are young. And some parents agree with the story because it teachs their children to accept and respect the difference. In modren Taiwan, home-sexual is acceptable in many aspecta but bot families. The two fathers are staight and there have some romance wirh girls arrangements in the drama. And sometimes some funny and gay-themed arrangements also appear in the drama. This drama tries to challenge traditional family values in modren society in Taiwan. However, it dares not to let it go too far because they need audiences. In my opinion, I am glad the modren society in changing nowadays, and we can talk this issue openly. To respect differences is the common values of all of us. If you want learn more about this drama, click http://www.facebook.com/pages/2%E5%80%8B%E7%88%B8%E7%88%B8/157541097738507?group_id=0 And if you want watch the drama online, click http://tw.lovetvshow.info/2013/03/two-fathers-list.html I am not here promoting this drama, this is my writing pratice and I want show you the news of Taiwan.
1

"Two Fathers- the latest and popular tv drama in Taiwan

The story begins with two handsome guys who have the same ex-girlfriend. One day she born gives birth to a baby girl and, not sure who is the father is, so she noticed notifies the two guys and left leaves the newborn to them. The two guys decided to take care of the baby together and the baby bore bears both their surnames together.
Two fathers and a child live living together is the key elment of a gay-themed drama. In Taiwanese culture, gay-themed movie is acceptable because you can choose to go or not to go to the theater. However, tv drama is a totally different story because you open it and you could see it (I suggest "because you could turn on the tv and see it." You can even say "unintentionally see it" to <em>contrast between the choice</em> of seeing the movie and accidentally seeing the tv drama.). Some parents are very upset about that because they do not want their children to come in contact with gay or lesbian things when while they are young. And Some parents agree with the story because it teachs their children to accept and respect the differences.
In modren Taiwan, home-sexual homosexuality is acceptable in many aspects but not families. The two fathers are staight and there they have some romances with girls arrangements in the drama. And Sometimes some funny and gay-themed arrangements (using this word doesn't make sense in English. If you write the word in Chinese or if you can please explain your meaning, I can help you choose a better word.) also appear in the drama.
This drama tries to challenge traditional family values in modern society in Taiwan. However, it dares not to let it go too far because they need audiences. In my opinion, I am glad the modern society is changing nowadays, and we can talk about this issue openly. To respect differences is the common values of between all of us.
If you want to learn more about this drama, click http://www.facebook.com/pages/2%E5%80%8B%E7%88%B8%E7%88%B8/157541097738507?group_id=0
And if you want to watch the drama online, click http://tw.lovetvshow.info/2013/03/two-fathers-list.html
I am not here promoting this drama. This is my writing pratice and I want to show you what is in the news of Taiwan.

Nice write up. Sounds like this tv drama could be quite funny. :)

1

Two fathers-the latest and popular tv drama in Taiwan

The story begins with two handsome guys who have the same ex-girlfriend. One day she has a baby girl and is not sure who the father is, so she told the two guys and left the newborn to them. The two guys decided to take care of the baby together and the baby bore their surname together.
Two fathers and a child living together is the key element of a gay-themed drama. In Taiwanese culture, gay-themed movies are acceptable because you can choose to go or not to go to the theater. However, tv drama is a totally different story because if you turn on the tv, you could see it. Some parents are very upset about that because they do not want their children to be in contact with gay or lesbian things when they are young. And some parents agree with the story because it teaches their children to accept and respect those who are different.
In modern Taiwan, homosexuality is acceptable in many aspects but not families. The two fathers are staight and there have some romances with girls in the drama. And sometimes some funny and gay-themed arrangements also appear in the drama.
This drama tries to challenge traditional family values in the modern taiwanese society. However, it dares not to let it go too far because they need audiences. In my opinion, I am glad the modern society is changing nowadays, and we can talk this issue openly. To respect differences is the common values of all of us.
If you want learn more about this drama, click http://www.facebook.com/pages/2%E5%80%8B%E7%88%B8%E7%88%B8/157541097738507?group_id=0
And if you want watch the drama online, click http://tw.lovetvshow.info/2013/03/two-fathers-list.html
I am not here promoting this drama, this is my writing pratice and I want show you the news of Taiwan.