Any mistakes?

It is important to realise that the ambition plays an important element on one's way to success, it helps people find their well-defined targets. Those who eager for success will start making their own actionable plans which enable to improve their specialised skills and overcome various diffculties. Thus, they are likely to achieve their goals.

By contrary, we should also aware that because of the concentrating on the plans of success, they may decline the quality time with families and friends. Many people today give priority to their own achievements and how to move up the ladder. They do not give importance to the right aspects of life. With the passage of time, their emotional bond will be undermined.

Any Mistakes?

It is important to realise that the ambition plays an important element part to on one's way to success. [If you want to use "element" in the sentence, then write like this, "... ambition is an important element to achieve one's success."]It helps people us find their our well-defined [if your target is well-defined, you don't have to look for it.  You had already identified it] targets. Those who eager for success will start making their own actionable plans of action. which This enables them to improve their specialised skills and overcome various diffculties. Thus, they are likely to achieve their goals.

By On the contraryHowever, [or "On the other hand"] we should also be aware that because of the concentrating on the plans of obessession with success, they may decline will decrease the quality time with families and friends. Many people of today [or simply, "Today's people"] give place priority to on their own achievements and how to move interested only in climbing up the corporate ladder. They do not give importance to the right Other important aspects of life are neglected. With the passage of time, their emotional bonds will be undermined.

[Good essay! Some corrections are not wrong but to show you a better way of writing.]

Any mistakes?

By contrary, we should also be aware that because of the concentrating on the plans of success, they may decline the quality time with families and friends. Many people today give priority to their own achievements and how to move up the ladder. They do not give importance to the right aspects of life. With the passage of time, their emotional bond will be undermined.